2008/04/25

* first hundred *

* Today, this is very special post for me. It is my #100 and I would like to say thanks to all you that have been with me through the time of writing this blog. Moreover, I am pleased to announce that Bambulka finally joined us on Tuesday, April 22nd.

* As I wrote already, Bambulka is my first dog. It is Rhodesian Ridgeback, she was born on February 27th and her official name is Alma Si E'ilama. HERE is a link to breeder's homepage.
* Unfortunately, Bambulka was found a Dermoid Sinus (neural tube defect) on her neck. She had successful surgery yesterday, now she is recovering at home and we hope she will be fine soon.
* With brothers and sister at breeder's - Bambulka on the top ;]

* Checking surrondings of new home

* In her den


* After surgery

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahoj, tak uz ju mas konecne doma:-) tak nech ti robi len radost a skore uzdravenie:) je strasne zlatucka...

Anonymous said...

krasny pes! un perro precioso zuza... besos desde espaƱa.