2007/03/26

* valencia - madrid - barcelona - valencia *

* Today I'm gonna write just in english, I'm too tired and too lazy for to do it in two languages.
This week was perfect, one of the best I ever had. I travelled a bit, saw galleries in Madrid, walked through the Barcelona by day and night and enjoyed a lot. You can see some pictures below, just to taste that atmosphere...

* Little street in the center of Madrid - like all southern cities, Madrid has them as well; and they are so interesting. You can walk around and will find loads of places where to go for a drink or food. I didn't like the capital of Spain before, but now I'm sure I wanna get back soon.

* Prado... well, a lot of art there, but more interesting galleries to see, definitely. I loved Centro de Arte de la Reina SofĂ­a with that amazingly huge Guernica. Unbelievable artwork, I can't describe the feelings I had watching that scene of abhorrence.

* In the Barcelona's cathedral yard are small basins of water with golden fishes. Sometimes, if you're lucky, is possible to make such a great shot.

* Mercat de la Boqueria at La Rambla, one of the most colorful and aromatic places in Barcelona.

* This I want when will be "big&rich" - swimming pool with a view to the city...

* ... and small yacht!

No comments: