2007/01/04

* thinking about... * rozmýšľam nad... *

* Few days I spent at my grandparents'; was nice to see them again after such a long time. I realized how lucky am I to live in a town, not in a village like them. Was funny when we wanted to have a beer in a local pub and were told they're about closing. At 9pm.
On the way back home I was thinking about what's gonna happen this month. I have to pass exams of winter term, finish all projects at school and move to Valencia; I'm gonna spend there half year at the uni. I should study really a lot these days (finally), but my mind is completly somewhere else. To be honest, now I don't know if it was such a great idea to ask for Erasmus program in Spain. Especially when there are reasons why to stay here. Well, it's just for couple of months, not for all the rest of my life... and flight-tickets aren't so expensive nowadays ;)
* Niekoľko dní som bola u starých rodičov; bolo milé ich opäť po dlhom čase vidieť. Uvedomila som si, aké mám šťastie bývať v meste a nie na dedine ako oni. Pobavila som sa, keď sme chceli ísť na pivo do miestnej krčmy a dozvedeli sa, že zatvárajú. O deviatej večer.
Cestou späť domov som premýšľala, čo ma čaká tento mesiac. Musím dorobiť skúšky zo zimného semestra, dokončiť všetky projekty a presťahovať sa do Valencie; strávim tam pol roka na univerzite. Teraz by som sa mala naozaj venovať škole (konečne), ale posledné dni je moja myseľ niekde úplne inde. Pravdu povediac, neviem, či to bol až tak skvelý nápad požiadať o Erazmus do Španielska. Hlavne keď mám dôvody, prečo tu ostať. Ale čo, je to len na pár mesiacov, nie na celý zvyšok života... a letenky nie sú dnes tak drahé ;)

No comments: